Who is perfect? Who is symmetrical?
Haven’t met one woman who is. We are all unique. Many of us seem to search for our imperfections and magnify them rather than embracing them. If you’re a fuller busted woman, you may think you’re the only one who feels the way you do. Did you freak out when you discovered your real cup size? Frustrated that friends can grab $30 bras off the sales racks at department stores and you can’t? Remember, those friends usually wish they had your shape. Yep, bigger breasts… how ironic is that? When we have them, we don’t want them; when we don’t have them, we want them.
It sometimes feels like nobody else understands how frustrating having a fuller bust can be.
Let us tell you that you’re not alone…
Top 10 Gripes – Do any of these sound familiar?
- I’ve got too much back fat.
- My breasts are too big.
- My breasts are too saggy.
- One breast is bigger than the other.
- My nipples always show.
- My tummy is too fat.
- I’ve got chubby underarms.
- I am losing weight (if this is true for you, you need to fit for now so your breasts are supported whilst losing weight).
- I am losing weight but my breasts are not getting any smaller.
- I’ve got sloping shoulders.
We often see the slim 19 year-old pointing to her fat deposits when its actually just skin and so many beautiful, curvy women tell us how unhappy they are with how they look. We think they look gorgeous.
Women in changing rooms are so critical of themselves, focusing on (and magnifying) their perceived shortcomings, and ignoring their strengths. A person’s perception of their appearance is often different from how others actually see them. Sometimes a magnifying glass would be useful for us to understand what women are so unhappy about.
We love it when women accept who they are and recognise that we are all absolutely unique.
- It’s lovely when we see a size 16 curvy woman look in the mirror with complete confidence and you can just tell she feels sexy and comfortable with her body.
- It’s heartening when shy 13 year old girls, who are more shapely than their school friends, light up when they find lovely bras that fit them.
- It’s satisfying when a woman pulls her shoulders back, lifts her head, smiles broadly and likes what she sees.
- We’ve even had fun with an 83 year old woman who couldn’t find a bra sexy enough (who also told us the dirtiest joke we had ever heard!).
If you have visited our store before, you’ll know there are many sexy and pretty lingerie and swimwear options for us fuller busted ladies. And if you haven’t visited us, do drop in soon as we’d love to help you find the perfect fit.
By Lin Windram.