Bra Review – Curvy Kate Luxe Strapless Bra (2601)
Strapless bras can be a challenge for us fuller busted ladies. How many of you have struggled with wedding or bridesmaids dresses because you couldn’t find the right strapless bra? Look no further! The Curvy Kate Luxe Strapless Bra is the best strapless bra for a larger bust. It has the biggest cup size range of any strapless bra available today, and we love that it works well up to an incredible J cup! It has been proven to carry weights of up to 5kg!
AUS 6 – 16 (UK 28 – 38), D – J cups
Nude and Biscotti are available currently – ivory coming soon!
The cup size range! This strapless bra is revolutionary, and a lot of work has gone into the engineering and construction. It’s the first time a strapless bra has been made up to a J cup. One of our customers has even said that this bra changed her life – she was never able to wear a strapless dress or top before discovering the Curvy Kate Luxe Strapless Bra! The cups are comprised of three vertical sections that push and lift the bust. There is a piece of plastic boning at the side to ensure that the band stays strong and doesn’t bunch. It also comes with smooth, fully adjustable straps so you can wear it as a halterneck or crossback bra.
What customers like:
- 4 hooks and eye in band for extra support and stability.
- Internal side slings pushes bust forward.
- Soft foam padding in cups gives great lift but doesn’t add bulk or size to bust.
What customers dislike:
- Cups can run small – you may need to try one cup size up from your regular fit, especially if you are full in the upper part of the bust.
- The seams of the cup may be visible underneath some types of clothing but are usually unnoticeable.
- Silicon on band may cause irritation to people with sensitive skin. (Secret fitter’s tip: covering the silicon in talcum powder may provide relief for some people!)
Large cup strapless bras are never perfect, but Curvy Kate have come pretty darn close! Like any bra, it won’t work for everyone, but anyone who is a GG cup or over would be foolish not to give it a try.