Bra Review – Elomi Amelia Bandless Moulded Bra (8740)
The Elomi Amelia is a bandless bra, meaning there is no fabric band underneath the underwire so the bra band doesn’t roll and cut in. Seamless spacer fabric traps a layer of air within the cups for a beautifully rounded shape without adding volume. A perfect bra to wear everyday as a t-shirt bra. We find that it offers generous sizing in the cups, so if you are in-between sizes we recommend going a cup size down.
AUS 12 (UK 34) G-HH cup
AUS 14 – 18 (UK 36 – 40) DD – HH cup
AUS 20 (UK 42) DD – H cup
AUS 22 (UK 44) DD – GG cup
Black, nude and seasonal colours.
Pretty lace design adorns the side of the cups on the Elomi Amelia, without taking away from its seamfree effect. It provides fuller coverage and the fabric is very breathable, while the moulding keeps shape.
- It’s lightweight and doesn’t feel like you’re wearing a moulded bra, yet very supportive.
- Great for those shorter in the body as a bandless bra is less likely to chafe or roll up.
- The side-sling helps to bring your bust in the sides
- This bandless bra is perfect for short-waisted women.
What some women may dislike:
- On some women, the wires can sit too wide on the back and cause discomfort.
- Amelia is a great everyday shape but can sometimes seem like you’re set wide apart.
- Great separation in the centre, however can also be flattening.
Many of our customers love the Elomi Amelia Bandless Moulded Bra…
“The minute I get home from work I normally whip my bra off. This bra is different. I bought one when I was in Melbourne and like it so much I bought another online. Will wear this t shirt bra on the plane to Europe next week. It’s that comfy.” – Carol, 12GG
“I was looking for a different bra this year and again Elomi haven’t disappointed. Every time I try their product I am left comfortable in there everyday wear. I never thought I would buy a padded bra (didn’t think I needed it ) but this is so so comfortable I love wearing it.” – Melissa, 20GG
“I love this bra! Brava staff got me into this one when I put on weight a couple of years ago. I’m short waisted so needed bandless and this one doesn’t dig into the ribs, or slip off the shoulders! I was also dubious over the ‘padding’ – at my size who needed more – but it’s not thick, is breathable and gives a great shape under shirts. Lace detail on sides is pretty too. I’ve since lost lots of weight and found this bra is still a fabulous fit at my new size! It’s so good I have it in both colours and wish it came in more!” – Katherine, 14GG