The Fantasie Rebecca Moulded Bra is one of Brava’s bestselling everyday T-shirt bras. With Swiss embroidery inspired by geometric shapes adorning the straps and band, the beautiful detailing coupled with functional structure set it apart from other plain T-shirt bras. The Fantasie Rebecca Bra has been around for a few seasons now and we’ve found her to be a favourite with our customers.
AUS 8 – 12 (UK 30 – 34) D – H cups
AUS 14 (UK 36) D – GG cups
AUS 16 (UK 38) D – G cups
AUS 18 (UK 40) D – FF cups
Black, white and nude are available as ongoing colours, with fashion colours released seasonally. Fantasie also release detailed seasonal variations like the Fantasie Rebecca Nouveau Bra and the Fantasie Rebecca Mirage Bra.
The cups are generously cut, so most of the time we’d recommend trying one cup size smaller than your regular fit. Some D+ women are hesitant to try a bra with spacer foam cups as they feel like the padding will make them larger, but Rebecca provides the look and shape of a minimiser.
What customers like:
- Incredibly comfortable
- Centered back straps – the straps sit higher on the shoulders, great for those who suffer from sliding strap syndrome
- Full coverage bra
- Lightweight, breathable spacer foam cups
- Minimising effect – Rebecca is a popular work bra choice with many customers for this reason
- Matching brief or thong is available so that you can pick the style of knicker that suits you best
What customers dislike:
- Shape can be unflattering on those with a wide-set bust as it does flatten and push the bust out to the sides
- Band can feel too narrow in some larger band sizes (try the Elomi Amelia Bandless Bra for HH cups and 18+ band sizes)
- The geometric lace on the underband can be quite stiff and cause irritation to some customers
- Moulded cups can be intimidating – the Fantasie Echo Lace Bra is a great alternative without the spacer foam and is built on the same shape as Rebecca
While the shape of the cups aren’t to everyone’s taste, this is a fantastic everyday bra that ticks a lot of boxes. It’s extremely unlikely that this would be your go-to bra for a special occasion, but the Fantasie Rebecca Bra is a reliable bra that will keep you in check throughout the day.