Bra Review – Freya Arabella Plunge Bra (5721 & 5731)
Arabella by Freya is a very sexy range, with a sheer black base fabric and contrasting delicate pink ribbon-effect embroidery. More supportive than you imagine, this lower plunge bra suits a firmer bust; it lifts and separates your breasts with forward projection. Arabella is quite a slimming bra, giving you a perky shape.
- Size 6, E-G cup &
- Sizes 8-16, D-J cup
- Sheer black, with pink embroidery details.
Freya’s Arabella plunge bra provides a very flattering shape on most women and is a beautiful style for special occasions when you want to feel sexy. It offers nice coverage and is more supportive than you expect, whilst still being very pretty. The GG-J cup sizes have stronger material on the lower part of the cup and wider shoulder straps; however this style maintains its sexiness! Our bra fitters find that Arabella fits true to size and looks fabulous.
What customers like
- The delicate pink ribbon-style embroidery adds a cute touch
- The fit is both sexy and comfortable, with a natural shape right up to J cup
- Arabella feels elegant and sexy
- The low-plunge is perfect for low-cut tops and dresses
- The seams are quite flat so they don’t how under clothes
- Can be worn with the matching Brief or Thong for a thoroughly tempting set
What customers dislike
- Some women feel the bra is too sheer
- Occasionally the Arabella gives a ‘pointy’ look
- If you are very full in the middle, or high busted, the ribbon can sometimes cut into a softer, fleshier breast.
Arabella by Freya is a delightful bra for a special occasion, especially if you want to feel that little bit sexier than usual. The lower plunge style suits a firm bust, and perfectly lifts and separates your bust with forward projection. It’s quite a slimming bra as it offers a perky shape and is much more supportive than you’d imagine. Arabella is a particularly lovely bra for GG-J cup sizes, as it maintains its sexiness with extra lining on the lower cup and wider shoulder straps. The pink ribbon detail is pretty and feminine, and the sexy look that Arabella provides is often pleasantly surprising to women who wear larger cup sizes. The Arabella bra is not so suited to women who are full in the middle, or high busted, as the ribbon can sometimes cut into softer breast tissue.
Brava will only perform a bra review when we have tried the bra on at least 10 of our customers. It has been appraised by 4 of our bra fitters who have also taken into account our customers’ feedback.
Do you own the Freya Arabella Plunge Bra? Tell us what you think! By Lin Windram.