Bra Review – Freya Deco Shape Multiway Bra (1464)
The Freya Deco collection is unrivaled in its great shape and cleavage at Brava, and the new Deco Shape range is an evolution of the smooth, seamless collection that millions of women love.
- Size 6, E-G cup
- Sizes 8-14, E-GG cup
- Size 16, E-G cup
Freya Deco’s moulded plunge bra is unrivaled in its great shape and cleavage at Brava, and the new Deco Shape multiway bra is an exciting addition to the range. The Deco Shape cups sit closer against your bust, thanks to seaming across the top edge of the cups, and the cups are a little fuller than the original Freya Deco. But the main reason we love this bra is for its versatility – you can wear it every day, or for special occasions.
What customers like
- The sexy, deep plunge with an uplifted cleavage.
- Ivory colour is perfect for wearing every day or on special occasions (even for bridal wear).
- Multiway straps are fully adjustable and allow you to wear this bra as a normal leotard back, a racer back, or as a halter neck – making it so easy to wear with many outfits.
- The straps are soft on your shoulders, not scratchy or stiff.
- It provides a smooth, seam-free appearance under clothing (even the most figure-hugging fashions).
- Provides amazing, comfortable support right up to a GG cup.
- The pretty pastel floral panels makes the ivory shade that little bit more special, along with the finishing touches of bows on the straps and buttons at the centre gore.
- There’s less gaping at the top of the cups compared to the Deco moulded plunge (thanks to the seaming across the top of the cups, and the firmer fabric).
What customers dislike The sizing is a little smaller than the Freya Deco range, so you may need to go up a back size (and down a cup size). Some women find that the straps on the Deco Shape collection are thinner than the original Freya Deco bras, and the width of the straps isn’t graded according to cup size (so the strap thickness on a DD cup is the same as a GG cup). Unlike some multiway bras, the Freya Deco Shape can’t be worn as a strapless bra.
The Freya Deco collection is a massive hit at Brava, being one of our most popular styles, so to say we were excited when the Deco Shape collection arrived is an understatement. This new multiway bra doesn’t disappoint – a perfect every day or special occasion bra that can be worn according to the needs of your outfit.
The soft pastel floral panels are simple and elegant, lifting the effect of a plain ivory bra into something a little more special. If you already love Deco and you long for a fabulous multiway bra… you should definitely try this one (and you can thank us later!).