Bra Review – Freya Hero Side Support Plunge Balcony Bra (1841)
Here’s a bra specifically made for side support – something a lot of fuller-busted women want. The side support in Freya Hero allows your bust to sit closer to your chest rather than under your arms.
This essential is a bra drawer necessity as a popular everyday bra. Designed with a four-sectioned cup, adding extreme structure to the fit, you’ll find the side support panel to be very effective.
AUS 6 (UK 28) D – J cup
AUS 8 – 14 (UK 30 – 36) D – K cups
AUS 16 (UK 38) D – J cups
Black and white.
The Freya Hero offers a flattering rounded shape, which is great under everyday basics. The fabric is light to wear and perfect for hotter Australian weather.
What women love:
- Sits with great depth in the centre between cups.
- Spaces breast out, so not too pushed together in the centre.
- Not sacrificing style for comfort, this is a chic everyday bra.
- Wires feel more padded, so they don’t sit harshly on your rib cage.
What some women may dislike:
- Fits looser in the back so we’d recommend going down a back band and a cup size as the material can gather in the cup.
- Depending on where your breast tissue starts, you may find gaping at the top of the cup, closest to under your arms. This is normal, but some may find it irritating.
- Light seaming of the bra can show under sheer tops.
The Hero style is very popular with customers – many women like how it pulls them in on the sides. It has obvious side support, with an inner layer and super-comfy lightweight fabric. We recommend it as a great option for everyday wear.