Bra Review – Freya Idol Moulded Balconette Bra (1050)
The Freya Idol Moulded Balconette Bra has been receiving rave reviews from our fitters and customers. Similar in shape to Freya Lingerie’s ever popular Freya Deco Moulded Plunge Bra, the balconette shape comes higher at the centre than the plunge bra and gives a beautiful sweetheart neckline that sits well under nearly every style of clothing. This is a beautiful and smooth t-shirt bra that works well with D cup & up busts.
AUS 6 (UK 28) D – H cups
AUS 8 – 14 (UK 30 – 36) D – HH cups
AUS 16 (UK 38) D – G cups
Black, nude, white and red, with seasonal colours available – check out the teal due in November 2016!
This is easily one of the most comfortable moulded bras that we’ve ever fit on customers. The soft moulding makes it an easy bra to fit as it sits nicely on most busts. The materials used are strong yet supportive, and it gives the bust a rounded and uplifted shape – exactly what most women want from their bra! The light pinstripe through the cups and straps is a nice detail that separates it from a plain style but is still great to wear as an everyday bra.
What customers love:
- High level of comfort.
- Rounded shape.
- Invisible under most clothing.
- Cup size range up to a HH in most band sizes.
- Soft moulding fits most bust shapes well.
- Fully adjustable straps.
- 2 hooks and eyes in D – G cups, 3 hooks and eyes in GG – HH cups for extra support.
What customers may dislike:
- Not everyone is comfortable in moulded cups.
- Cups are generously cut so you may need to try one cup size smaller.