Bra Review – Panache Tango II Balconette Bra (3251)
The popular Panache Tango Balconette Bra is a full coverage style with deep sides that encapsulate the bust extremely well. Giving you great shape and lift, the Tango is particularly good if you have had difficulty finding a well fitting and supportive bra, and looks amazing most of all on GG+ cup sizes.
- Sizes 6-18 & D-K cup
- Size 20 D-J cup
- Size 22 DD-FF cup
- Ongoing colours are Black, White, and Nude.
- Fashion colours are also released seasonally.
This is one of Brava’s favourite bras for GG – K cups because it provides good coverage and holds you in all the right places. For many women, the Panache Tango Balconette Bra is the first bra they have worn in which the underwires lay flat against the centre of the chest, and actually separate the bust. An excellent choice for an everyday bra which gives great shape and lift, the Panache Tango Balconette Bra has quite thin straps but is extremely supportive.
What women love:
- Available in a range of great colours.
- The band is quite firm, with three rows of hooks for a secure fit in GG+ cup sizes.
- Powernet wings are super-strong for added support.
- Uplifts your bust and creates a great shape.
- The embroidered fabric cups are feminine, but still smooth underneath clothing.
- Great size range – a favourite for women who are GG-K cup and have struggled to find a supportive bra.
What some women may dislike:
- Although the Tango is a balconette bra, the cups are quite full and may be too high for some women.
- Due to the strong support of the Tango, on some women with smaller frames the underwires can come up too high on the underarm, causing discomfort.
- On the GG+ cups, the Panache straps are only partially adjustable, meaning they can come up too short on some shoulders.
The Panache Tango Balconette Bra is a bestselling bra, but it doesn’t work for all women. For those it does work on, they are fans for life and eagerly await the release of new fashion colours. At Brava, this is one of our favourite bras to offer women who wear GG-K cup size – due to its incredible support and coverage. Being both sturdy and comfortable, this is a fabulous go-to bra for everyday wear.
Have you tried the Tango Balconette Bra by Panache? Tell us what you think!
By Lin Windram.