Bra Review – Prima Donna Couture Full Cup Bra (0162580/0162581)
The Prima Donna Couture Full Cup Bra is a Brava bestseller. The beautiful lace combined with the easy fit of the stretch lace cup makes it a winner. Sometimes difficult to attain that combination of practical and alluring, the Couture is one of the most popular bras thanks to its great shape, look and support, and most women who try it in our fitting rooms or at home after buying online will love it and want to keep it!
AUS 8 – 22 (UK 30 – 44) D – HH cups
*not all sizes are available in all colours
Black, caramel, natural (ivory) and red, with fashion colours occasionally available.
Our fitters all love bras with a stretch lace cup – they’re always comfortable, and a pleasure to fit. They also love the centrally positioned straps so they won’t slide off shoulders. The Prima Donna Couture range also features beautiful matching shapewear, with a cupless control shaping dress, control brief, and bodyshaper brief as well as a cup-sized bodysuit. Matching briefs in a range of different shapes are available, as well as a beautiful suspender, so you can complement Couture with the best style of brief for you.
What women love:
- Comfy stretch lace top panel combined with non-stretch bottom panels create a great fit.
- Stylish corsetry motif on the lower panels.
- Special padding over the underwires make them incredibly soft against the skin – most women who don’t like underwires will be converted back to underwired bras by Prima Donna!
- The straps feature a ruching detail that also keeps the sliders in place, so the straps won’t re-adjust themselves while you’re moving.
- Lower cut wires on the side work well for women who are short waisted.
- Beautiful nostalgic yet modern styling is smooth underneath most clothing, making it practical for everyday wear.
What some women may dislike:
- The cups don’t give as much forward projection as other Prima Donna styles in the larger cups – try the
Prima Donna Madison Full Cup Bra or the Prima Donna Deauville Full Cup Bra as an alternative.
- Even though it’s a full cup style, you may need a cup size up from other full cup Prima Donna bras as there is less coverage at the side of the cups.